Assistant Coach Position
The Kalkaska Rhinos are proud members of the USPHL - United States Premier Junior Hockey League. We are currently looking to hire an Assistant Coach for the 2016-17 season. This is a full time position based out of Kalkaska, Michigan.
- Past Coaching or Playing experience at the Junior, College or Pro Level
- Ability to recruit with a proven track record
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work with teenagers to lead them to success
- Strong work ethic and dynamic personality
- Ability to assist in all phases of hockey
- Practice planning
- Game Plans for Tier III Team
- Ability to work as a Team member
- Scouting and recruiting year-round, assist with off-ice and on-ice training
- Video analysis and game breakdown
- Attend all scheduled games, practices, team meetings, and events
- Pre-scout events & games
- Teaching and implementing team concepts
- Work closely with Team Management in all areas such as sponsorship, scheduling, and game day operations.
USA Hockey Level 4 Certification
Marketing and sales
This is an excellent opportunity for the appropriate candidate who wants to get first hand coaching experience. Salary dependent based on experience and recruiting. Starting Base Pay dependent on experience and an individual who has marketing experience and is willing to assist in the development of team sponsorship can earn an incentive salary that is on top of their base pay.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com
This is an excellent opportunity for the appropriate candidate that wants to get first hand coaching experience and work closely with the Head Coach whose background includes 10 years playing at the NHL level and Stanley Cup winner. Only serious candidates and committed applicants apply. This is a paid position.